ClickTools Users?

Ron_Ares
Level 2

ClickTools Users?

Does anyone here have any experience integrating ClickTools with Marketo? Documentation is light to non-existent.
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ClickTools Users?

I would look to intergrate it with the CRM and then sync the data down to Marketo for segmentation...
Conor_Fitzpatri
Level 6

Hi There,

My name is Conor and I just started with Clicktools this week. Not sure if this will answer your questions, but this may be of value:

http://www.clicktools.com/blog/clicktools-with-marketo-we-learned-our-abcs/

Please let me know if you still need help after reading the article.

-Conor
Anonymous
Not applicable

Running into a similar situation.  We're running a clicktools survey campaign, connected to SFDB and Marketo.  I created a token to associate the campaign in SalesForce, but for some reason it's not filling into the field properly.  {{lead.FullName}} and the email address token are working fine, but either the campaign token we're choosing isn't the proper one, or something else is going on.  

So far we've used a custom token, CampaignID and CampaignName to no avail.  I feel like this could be a pretty powerful tool once it's working correctly, especially for customer satisfaction surveys, but there's no real documentation, other than the blog post, anywhere that I can find.  

Conor_Fitzpatri
Level 6

Hi Dave,

Can you provide more information about how your campaign token was built? Since you can have multiple campaigns attached, I'm assuming that the field you created, CampaignID, is set up to pull the primary campaign associated with a lead or contact .

Also, are you passing Campaign Member Status? If you're not, that could be the reason it is failing - you need both the Campaign ID and Member Status to attach a Campaign.

Please let me and we can continue to troubleshoot.

-Conor
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

@Conor or anyone from this discussion, I am now tasked with delivering emails in Marketo that has a link to Clicktools survey that our other team created.  Is there any best practices or things I should be aware of?  I tried reaching out to Clicktools support but I was put on hold for a long time, that I gave up.  Currently our SFDC is integrated with Clicktools only.  I've never used Clicktools before so …
Conor_Fitzpatri
Level 6

Hi Michelle,

Sorry for not replying earlier, but Clicktools actually switched to another marketing automation platform in 2014 so I lost access to community. However, I'm at a new company now and just saw this. If you still need help, I will try my best to troubleshoot.