SOLVED

Re: Click Metric in Email Link Performance Report

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Click Metric in Email Link Performance Report

Hi All,

We had a strange occurrence on an email send over the weekend and are tracking down any possible explanation.

In my email link performance report I demonstrated 512 clicks on a link to a certain page on our website, but we only showed 36 impressions on GA for said page.

We believe it has to do with a UTM tag firing issue but is there any reason that our click number could be inflated on the Marketo report side?

Thank you all.

Best,

Murph

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That may happen when spam servers check your links. Are all the links at the same time? There are several threads on this here as well as a detailed deck from Marketo's Privacy Manager, Kiersti from last week's Boston MUG.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13

That may happen when spam servers check your links. Are all the links at the same time? There are several threads on this here as well as a detailed deck from Marketo's Privacy Manager, Kiersti from last week's Boston MUG.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh Hill ,

Coud you provide the link to the deck? I have visited Boston MUG space in the community and could not find it.

-Greg

Josh_Hill13

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh,

The link does not work

I have the following error message :Your registration cookie is not present. Please enable cookies(if disabled) and re-register.

-Greg

Dezie_Okpoebo
Level 3

Here is the working link to the recorded webinar: BMUG Webinar - Feb 15, 2017 

Just have to fill out the form