SOLVED

Re: Clear cached addresses in "Send Test"

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear cached addresses in "Send Test"

Hey guys, is there an easy way to "clear out" all previous email addresses you've sent tests to? These have stored over time, and now the list includes folks that no longer work here, etc. Is there a quick way to clean that up, so when I go to send a test, it just shows the couple of addresses I like to send tests to on a regular basis?

Minor detail, but if I can tidy it up, that'd be awesome. - Jen
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

From what I understand, it's not possible. There is a set number of spaces in the send test email list. When you add a new person that wasn't on it before, it bumps the bottom person off of the list, but there's no way to quickly clear it. This drives me crazy because I had a day where I typed my director's email address and was a bit dyslexic, so now I'm stuck with the wrong spelling as one of my options until I can move it to the bottom. I find myself picking the wrong one all the time!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscribing to this.  I would love to know this answer as well. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too!
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

From what I understand, it's not possible. There is a set number of spaces in the send test email list. When you add a new person that wasn't on it before, it bumps the bottom person off of the list, but there's no way to quickly clear it. This drives me crazy because I had a day where I typed my director's email address and was a bit dyslexic, so now I'm stuck with the wrong spelling as one of my options until I can move it to the bottom. I find myself picking the wrong one all the time!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im in the same boat Amber.  I inputed the email addresses incorrectly one day and now I am stuck with them 😞  It would be great to start over fresh.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If there is a limited number of spaces, you can replace the ones you don't want with neutral alternatives such as your personal email account and combinations of your email address with other email addresses.  This would take 5 minutes to send test emails to these new email addresses.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Marketo - please help us address this. It causes me small headaches from time to time as well!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Agree this is an area that needs an easy way to tidy up. It would be great if it was similar to Microsoft Outlook and had the popup X beside the address so you can delete it from showing in future.

I have ex-employees in my list and would like to have a clean list.

Capture-emailaddress.png

Here is outlook with the X that allows you to delete it from populating in future as a previous address

Capture-emailaddress2.png

Brice_Dunwoodie
Level 4

Any solution here? This is small but pretty annoying.

Evelyne_Bessett
Level 2

Wow. Users have been asking about this for 8 years and it's still an issue. Unless someone found a trick?