SOLVED

Clarification

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clarification

I am hoping someone can shed some light on Activity types in the results section after you send an email.  We recently had a webcast that we sent invites for.  I am confused on Click Email and Click Link.  The link is to register for the email and that is the only clickable item in the email besides if they unsubscribe.  The click email has significantly less leads that clicked it then the click link.  If there is only one thing to click in the email shouldnt they be about the same?  Can someone help explain why there is such a difference?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clarification

Click Link refers to links being clicked on webpages. Whereas, Click Email are links that are clicked in emails.

In regards to why they are different - it could be that more people visited your pages to click the link, through organically coming to your pages/it was linked somewhere/etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Click Link refers to links being clicked on webpages. Whereas, Click Email are links that are clicked in emails.

In regards to why they are different - it could be that more people visited your pages to click the link, through organically coming to your pages/it was linked somewhere/etc.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect.  Exactly what i was looking for thank you.