Re: Check Lead Details in Wait Queue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check Lead Details in Wait Queue

Hi,

I have a created a trigger campaign with Wait step and other Flow steps as-well. Is there a way to get the details of the ones those are in Wait Flow Step. Also is there a way to forcefully remove the lead from the Wait Flow and just move them to go with the next step in flow. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Zoheb Shaikh

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zoheb,

We can get the count of the people who are in wait flow step by clicking on the status tab of the program and then clicking on the people in the wait step icon. But, there is no way to forcefully remove the leads from wait flow step. Even if you decrease the wait step time , the leads that are stuck will still take the original time set.

Please let me know if you have any queries on this.

Thanks!

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Though we can't remove them from wait flow directly, we can try removing them from the campaign flow itself. If a lead is a member of smart campaign, which has Flow Step(s) A, followed by Wait Step, and further followed by a Flow Step(s) B -

Create a smart list to see if leads qualify for criteria corresponding to flow steps B - if they do, they have completed the wait steps.

Create another smart list to see if leads qualify for criteria corresponding to flow steps A, but not B - this should give you leads in the wait steps.

Create another smart campaign, to add the relevant smart list as your criteria, and use the flow step "Remove from flow" and select the campaign which has the wait step, and request another campaign which can have the post wait flow steps.

I would test this before I deploy it, however.

Hope this helps!

Balkar

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Zoheb,

You cannot see who is in the wait step, but you can vote for this idea here:

Also you cannot move leads to another flow step manually, you will have to use the remove from flow step to remove them altogether. The other option is to clone the smart campaign with just the remaining steps and add people to that campaign.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Devraj!

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Zoheb Shaikh​, you could create a list in your program and then try adding an "add to list" flow step just before the wait step and then a "remove from list" flow step just after it and before you continue your normal flow.  This would at least let you see who is in that current wait step. Devraj Grewal​ I defer to you to confirm what you think about this?

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Gerard,

Yes this option to add/remove from a list before/after a wait step will work most of the time. The only concern is with long wait steps and the possibility of leads being removed from the flow and thus, never being removed from the list if they were removed while still in the wait step.