Re: Changing Program Status for an event

Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing Program Status for an event

HI

I have an event set up, and have marked by accident some of the invited attendees as attended.  Is there a way of changing their status back to "Invited" or what are my options around this?  Any help would be much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can identify the leads you marked as attended, run a simple smart campaign with a flow action of "Changed Program Status" to set it back to "invited"

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried this, unfortunately it won't let you change the status back to an earlier status

Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

If the status you want to go back to has the same step value (10, 20, 30 etc..) then you can just change the program status back to the one you want via a smart campaign.  If the status value you want to go back to is lower than the current value, you have 2 options:

1. Remove desired leads from program, then change the Program status to the desired one

2.Go into your channels and change the number value of the progression step to the same number as the step where they currently are, then you can move them into that step since they're the same "value". Once you've done that, change the program status number back to the original number.

Hope this helps

Colin_Ryder
Level 6 - Champion Alumni

Just to Jason's point, be careful of #1 if you are assigning scores to anyone with Attended for example (especially if you have global scoring campaigns)

If you remove them and then re-add them you could end up scoring them twice.

If this is the case for you follow Justin's #2 suggestion

Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Good point Colin.