SOLVED

Re: Changing Link Color

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing Link Color

Does anyone know of a way to change the color of links? I'm trying to link certain things on a landing page and it's adding a line under the word in blue. I'd like to change that color if possible. I appreciate any suggestions/tips!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

this article should help
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Caitlin_McCorm3
Level 3

This article no longer exists. Could you direct me to the right one??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Caitlin McCormickCaitlin McCormick​ See if this link helps you: Change Submit Button Style and Color - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Not sure it answers your question, but worth a try.

Also, can you do us a favor. Since you have multiple accounts on the Community site, can you add the word "Primary" next to your title, so we know which Caitlin we should reach out to if we need to : )

Thanks

Caitlin_McCorm3
Level 3

Hi! Thanks! Would you be able to delete my other account? I have moved to a new company.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Caitlin McCormick Caitlin McCormick Can you confirm which account you want me to delete by sending me the email of that account. Just want to make sure I delete the correct one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure about a full article, but a quick answer for anyone who is just having trouble finding it is that you go to the "advanced" tab when you add in the link using the little chain icon, and in the "style" field you put color: #888888; text-decoration: none;  (The text-decoration: none is how you remove the underline). 

Hope this helps!

Brenda_Denting1
Level 2

so helpful to just get a quick answer without the broken link to product docs.