Re: Changing Lead Score Type - SFDC / Marketo

Richard_Wasylyn
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

Changing Lead Score Type - SFDC / Marketo

I'm trying to set up our Lead Score field to be a formula of Behavioural + Demographic soring but having some issues trying to change the field type in SFDC. Is this a case where I have to delete all the data out of that particular field so that I can edit the field type? Also curious if anyone else has attempted to do this?
Richard Wasylynchuk
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think what we did at my last company was set up 2 new custom integer fields in SFDC for this, and left the original Lead Score field alone. You should be able to run some batch campaigns based on demo and activity history to jump start the data in the new fields.  Additionally, you'll want to reconfigure the fields your MSI stars and flames are pulling from to apply the ratings, via the Sales Insight screen in Marketo Admin.
Richard_Wasylyn
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

I'm wondering if there are any issues with the time to sync SFDC to marketo. So if we set up and control lead score in Marketo with the behavioural and demographic lead scores. Then in SFDC have a custom field that adds the two, how long will it take to sync back into Marketo? We want to trigger alerts on leads that go over a combine value of say 100 points but if they are counted in SFDC and there is a delay moving them back into marketo it could cause some issues.
Richard Wasylynchuk