SOLVED

Changing Data Value Through Imports, Then Updating Program Status

Go to solution
Jessica_Kiraly
Level 1

Changing Data Value Through Imports, Then Updating Program Status

We would like to do an import of leads who are past customers. We currently have each program for each product set with a smart campaign that does the following:

Jessica_Kiraly_0-1611610621558.pngJessica_Kiraly_1-1611610634985.png

However, when I upload the list of customers, it's only changing the program status for a select few. Out of about 8,000, only about 900 are actually having their program status changed.

I'm not sure where to even start. I've checked random names and they are importing correctly. All of them have something in their CRID data value, even if their program status was never changed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Changing Data Value Through Imports, Then Updating Program Status

Major items to note here:

• You're triggering on 2 separate activities, but your flow cannot determine which activity caused the person to qualify (and in fact both activities could occur from a single upload, so the person would run through the campaign twice).
  • I would split this into 2 campaigns, so you can avoid the possibly misleading Add Choice conditions.
  • How many times is the person allowed to qualify for this SC?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Changing Data Value Through Imports, Then Updating Program Status

Major items to note here:

• You're triggering on 2 separate activities, but your flow cannot determine which activity caused the person to qualify (and in fact both activities could occur from a single upload, so the person would run through the campaign twice).
  • I would split this into 2 campaigns, so you can avoid the possibly misleading Add Choice conditions.
  • How many times is the person allowed to qualify for this SC?