Re: Changes reverting? Email send program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Changes reverting? Email send program

Has anyone else encountered instances of changes made to email programs reverting after the end-user has saved, and/or just not working? Some examples of what I am encountering

-Clone program; it carries a legacy "email 1." Create and change to new email 2, can't delete legacy email 1 (as though it is still in use...) - program ends up sending email 1

-Clone program; it carries a legacy token for calendar. Change to new subject, date, time, etc. Next day, all the info is back to the legacy cloned-from program.

-Editing email - change color on an element. Auto-save takes place, can see the new color in place. Edit another element, another auto-save...and the first element's color has reverted back to what it was before change.

-Editing email - trying to apply custom color by swapping hex code. Have done this many times before with no problem - enter new hex code, hit "apply" - and no change. Change works when "text decoration: color..." added to HTML. Why is this suddenly necessary/why is WISYWIG editor in Rich Text not working?

Yes, support case(s) open; no, not working with multiple tabs or multiple users. *VERY* curious if there are others in community who have experienced any of the above or similar issues.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eleanor,

I"m curious if you've solved your issues? If you're still looking for answers you may consider breaking this up into a couple of topics:

• Program Cloning
  • Email/HTML editing + possible CSS conflicts
Katia_Piton
Level 2

Hi,

I experience the same first issue mentioned in your message Eleanor :

-Clone program; it carries a legacy "email 1." Create and change to new email 2, can't delete legacy email 1 (as though it is still in use...) - program ends up sending email 1

What is the point of cloning a program if we cannot change/update the email inside? In the end, I guess you end up recreating the whole program, is that correct Eleanor?

Thanks for your input

Katia