SOLVED

Re: Change Interesting Moment Date

Go to solution
ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Change Interesting Moment Date

Help! My field team decided not to use my existing automatic set up to process leads from a tradeshow and they took the information manually in a Word doc. They didn't tell us so it was during a routine follow up of stats that we discovered 0 leads. They provided the file at our request and a few of them need to have a very specific interesting moment marked for them. But they need it set for a month ago, because otherwise the opportunity influence analyzer won't pick this up properly (some opportunities have already opened).

Can I retroactively add an interesting moment set a month ago? Does anyone know how??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_

This isn't really an interesting moment issue (from an opportunity influence analyzer perspective), but rather a timestamp as to when leads became members and/or achieved a specific program status/success (which of course impacts the IM).  This is why this idea is so badly needed:

Enable the ability to define the date a specific program status/success was achieved

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dan_Stevens_

This isn't really an interesting moment issue (from an opportunity influence analyzer perspective), but rather a timestamp as to when leads became members and/or achieved a specific program status/success (which of course impacts the IM).  This is why this idea is so badly needed:

Enable the ability to define the date a specific program status/success was achieved

ChristinaZuniga

Good point Dan Stevens​!