Change Event data after the event was set up in GTW

Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

Change Event data after the event was set up in GTW

i'm having some issues with GTW set up, and i'm at a loss how to do it

i've set up a webinar in GTW and connected it with Marketo adapter, and all worked well
but now i have a webinar for which we had a rescheduled date/time - i've adjusted it in GTW and thought Marketo would do the same, but in the tab event description i still see old date/time

can i somehow change it from Marketo's side? (on the pic below Marketo still has an old date, when, in fact, it had been changed in GTW long time ago
0EM50000000RyIH.jpgen 
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Change Event data after the event was set up in GTW

Vlada, it looks from the Event Status as though rescheduling caused some errors. Was this rescheduled after the event was initially supposed to happen? It looks like that might have been the case because of the Event Status: Attendee List Unavailable.

Would it be possible to create a new webinar and event in Marketo, then push all of the registrants into the "registered" status and send them a new 'use this link to join the webinar' email? It is definitely a pain to do this, but without doing this I would be concerned that the webinar might not work as expected -- both for the registrant's webinar experience and Marketo gathering the required information.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Change Event data after the event was set up in GTW

Please select "refresh from webinar" to see if that updates your information.  This should definitely work.