Re: Certification MCE

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I found the virtual training class to be helpful ... it was nice to be able to ask very specific questions, and she gave us some hints on things to make sure to study. Oddly enough, there is a question on the exam that comes from the Definitive Guide to Lead Scoring, which I learned from the class. I followed that up with the excellent Sample Questions posts and all the others above. Having spent 2+ years in Marketo, I found that I knew most of the things in the training, but there were some details that I had to study about things that I didn't use regularly (like the different report types).              

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure Amy. I took mine today alot of valuable info. They were pushing me to do another $1500 course .. I said no thx...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nimisha, I sent you a quick note on another option to prepare for MCE.

Hope it's helpful,

McKenzie

Frank_Carpenter
Level 2

Getting an MCE certification is a personal thing. It is a resume builder for sure, but even if you don't pass, you fail if you don't try. I can say that I have certified every year since 2013 and I did fail once because of the way the the test was administered (all trick questions). The test is set up for Marketers now and the feeling of satisfaction is what is most important to me. Study reporting and the Admin functions of Marketo and I am sure you will be fine 🙂 There is also an app on the Apple iPhone store that you can use to brush up.GO FOR IT!

Frank Carpenter
Sr. Marketing Automation Manager
Five9 Inc.
(M) 631-561-8837
Maude_Belanger
Level 2

I just passed my MCE exam a couple days ago and I thought this practice exam was particularly helpful: MCE Practice Test | Quiz
168 questions, it tells you when you're wrong and it's quite similar to the real exam.
Best of luck!

Nithish_Bhat
Level 2

Maude Belanger​ thanks for the link.

Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Thanks for the link Maude Belanger

Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

I just passed MCE a few days back. I have listed few questions as per new pattern, please follow the link for the questions: MCE Questions/Topics.

All the Best!! Happy MCE!!