SOLVED

Re: Capturing form fills and UTMs from non-Marketo forms (Typeform)

Go to solution
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

OK, on this occasion I'm happy to assist you pro bono, since it'll let me take some screenshots and blog about it! (I let my TypeForm Pro+ subscription lapse since I'm not using it, and better to avoid signing up for another month at $70 just to document.)

Michele_Stodda1
Level 2

Hi Sanford. I think I will need to take you up on your offer.  The team is still not able to do what is needed.  I'll message you with my contact details. Thanks again!

Mahurrinah_Sims
Level 2

Hi Sandford Whiteman

I'm trying to do the exact same thing here. Have you made any progress?

Thanks,

Mahu

SanfordWhiteman

I'm trying to do the exact same thing here. Have you made any progress?

Sure, works perfectly!

Although Michele turned out to have a few other quirks in her environment (namely the use of an IFRAMEd TypeForm, rather than a direct TypeForm URL) the key is to insert variables (click Add Variable) into the Redirect URL's query string.

Then you set up Hidden fields on your Marketo form to Auto-Fill from those query string params, exactly as you would for UTM tags or any other info in the query string.

Arvin_Poole
Level 3

We are getting ready to experiment with Typeform + Marketo and will be purchasing the Pro version to do calculations.

Sanford, if interested, you could take screenshots of our setup as well if that would be valuable to you.

Thanks,

Arvin

SanfordWhiteman

Thanks Arvin, I do have the screenshots from before but my blogging queue is really far behind at the moment.

Arvin_Poole
Level 3

OK not a problem. Happy blogging