Re: Capturing Form Information

Anonymous
Not applicable

Capturing Form Information

Hello -

I am trying to create a form in Marketo to capture unique lead information (more than just the standard email, name, phone etc..) - This will be more of a survey.

I cant seem to figure out a way to capture the information in Marketo when testing this. I can see that someone filled out the form, but not their specific answers to each question.

Is there a way to populate this information?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Amy

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Amy,

Where are you looking?

If you have been able to add these fields to a Marketo form, then these fields exist in the database. If they are custom fields, they will be visible when you dsplay the leads in lists or smart lists provided that you add the columns to you view (Create and Change Views for Lists and Smart List - Marketo Docs - Product Docs. They can also be displayed in the lead detail screens.

But if a lead was created, you will not see any "data value change" in the activity log of your lead. These show up only when a filed value is updated.

Hope this helps

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked, thank you!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Be my guest 🙂

Do not forget to close the question.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Is the form within a Marketo program?  If so, click the "Members" tab to see all users who filled out the form.  As Gregoire mentioned, it will also be necessary to create a custom view that includes the custom fields.

Anonymous
Not applicable

it worked thank you!