SOLVED

Re: Can you share some examples on how you use snippets?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you share some examples on how you use snippets?

It would be great if you could share some real life examples on how you use snippets.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julz_James
Level 10

I use snippets for the office address and disclaimer at the end of each email that I send.  I have a segmentation that has 50 segments within in (Language and local office), and for each segment I have specific office address and the disclaimer in their own language.  This is set at the bottom of all emails so no matter what country the email is sent to that information is correct.

I also use snippets for Global recurring emails (like welcome emails) - I'll set up and Header / Main text and CTA Snippet.  As these emails are constantly being sent I don't need to do a new one every time, and any change then moves across all emails with these snippets attached.

Hope this helps?

Juli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Julz_James
Level 10

I use snippets for the office address and disclaimer at the end of each email that I send.  I have a segmentation that has 50 segments within in (Language and local office), and for each segment I have specific office address and the disclaimer in their own language.  This is set at the bottom of all emails so no matter what country the email is sent to that information is correct.

I also use snippets for Global recurring emails (like welcome emails) - I'll set up and Header / Main text and CTA Snippet.  As these emails are constantly being sent I don't need to do a new one every time, and any change then moves across all emails with these snippets attached.

Hope this helps?

Juli

Chemmalar_Edwi1
Level 2

Hi Juli! 

Is there a way to clone existing snippets to new ones in different languages? Thanks!

Julz_James
Level 10

Hi!

You can clone a snippet and then just change the language within the HTML so that it still displays correctly.  Or you can create dynamic snippets based on language segmentations.