SOLVED

Re: Can you set up a specific time for a trigger?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you set up a specific time for a trigger?

I am trying to set it up where when someone clicks to download a digital brochure that a couple hours later they are sent a follow up email. I know that takes a trigger but was curious if its possible to set the trigger up to react based on the action taken at a specific time as opposed to right away?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Just include a wait step in your FLOW before they are sent the follow-up email.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dan_Stevens_

Just include a wait step in your FLOW before they are sent the follow-up email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

TY so much for your help! I do have one additional question...so I put the wait step in my flow and the email goes out now is it possible that if someone from a certain sales person territory downloads a brochure that we can send them a follow up email with their reps information?

Dan_Stevens_

Sure, just create the email using the relevant tokens to personalize the email.  But you definitely need to make sure your data is accurate and up-to-date on those lead record that this will affect.  Otherwise, you may have unwanted circumstances where the email contains incorrect information.  This could get tricky since you're probably talking about new leads where the lead owner may not be defined just yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok that makes sense...how would I go about setting it up where based on where it comes from the email goes from that rep in their territory?

Dan_Stevens_

Your best bet would be to sync the lead to CRM and assign it to a sales lead owner.  You can then use the "lead owner" tokens within the email.