Can you manually change the program status in a webinar program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you manually change the program status in a webinar program?

I am currently setting up a webinar (linked to GoToWebinar). I don't want those who register with a personal email address to be automatically sent a confirmation, so I am setting up a filter: If the email address does not contain @yahoo, @gmail etc then send the confirmation email with the URL link.

Can I go into those members who have registered with a personal email address and manually change their program status to registered if I approve them after checking them out?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you manually change the program status in a webinar program?

Yes, go to the members tab and select change status

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

It would be better to route such email addresses to Wait Listed and then use that filter in the Program Members tab to decide to Change Status to Registered.

Smart List=@gmail, etc...who fill out X form on Y Page for this webinar

Campaign:

• Fills out Form is X on Page Y
  • [block competitors if you want]
  • Flow=if Member of Smart List in Bad List, Wait Listed
  • otherwise set to Registered.
Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

I think you'd be better off going with:

• Fills out Form is X on Page Y &
  • Email address does not contain @gmail, @yahoo etc..
  • Flow = Registered, Send Email etc.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Idea about the wait list. I will add that in the flow. I assume then that the wait listed group is not sent a registration link until I manually change their status to registered in the Members tab.

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

Annoyingly, Marketo assumes any local form fill out in your campaign is a registration, and will automatically advance a lead through to registered status.

Again, annoyingly, you can't take this registered status off someone from a GoToWebinar perspective - they are stuck with registration whether or not you make them "Not in program" in Marketo.