SOLVED

Can we track clicks of the Friends?

Go to solution
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Can we track clicks of the Friends?

Hi,

I have a question related to the Forward to a Friend feature. If a lead has forwarded the email to a Friend and this friend clicks in the email.

Is the click recorded?
> If yes, is it added to the stats of the campaign?
> Or can I find info only if I create a smart list (as friend is not a member of the campaign)?

Cécile @ Talend
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can we track clicks of the Friends?

The click is not recorded nor is the friend a campaign member.  You would have to create a smart list to find the list of leads who were forwarded the email.  I'm hoping to add an email performance report specific to capturing forwards .. hopefully soon!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Subscribing...I'm curious on this as well. I found where I can run a list to see who forwarded the email and also one to see who received that email. However, I don't know if it will automatically add these members to my campaign and change their status as needed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The click is not recorded nor is the friend a campaign member.  You would have to create a smart list to find the list of leads who were forwarded the email.  I'm hoping to add an email performance report specific to capturing forwards .. hopefully soon!
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

That report would be great. Is there an idea we can vote on to try to help get it pushed through?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regarding the fact that the friend does not become a campaign member... Can a flow be created to add friends to the campaign?
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is not possible, but if you use a Program, the lead automatically gets added to the program.