SOLVED

Can we send a "Many to 1" Newsletter?

Go to solution
Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

Can we send a "Many to 1" Newsletter?

Hi,

I have a situation that I would like to send out a business review newsletter to our CSMs (Customer Success Managers).

Explanation:

We have a business review newsletter, that analyze the performance of out clients and we would like to send out this newsletters to our CSMs, to follow-up with our clients to  point out the weak/strong points.

The question is: How can we send out personalized newsletters (with our clients' details) only to our CSMs? (one CSM should receive up to 100 personalized emails with business reviews)? is that possible? if yes, how?

Kind regards,

Mihai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Re: Can we send a "Many to 1" Newsletter?

Hi Mihai,

In the Flow Step select the option 'Send Alert'.

Select the email you want to have sent to the contact and select who you want it to be sent to. You can even use a token in the 'Other' section if you want.

Let me know if that works.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Hi Mihai,

In the Flow Step select the option 'Send Alert'.

Select the email you want to have sent to the contact and select who you want it to be sent to. You can even use a token in the 'Other' section if you want.

Let me know if that works.

Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

Thank you, it worked

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

It would  be better to upload the CSM leads as a static list with their info and run it as a regular marketing campaign. You could use Send Alert, but that won't work well for this use case.

Are the CSMs in SFDC as users?