SOLVED

Re: Can we group date fields by month in RCE?

Go to solution
Eva_Yu
Level 3

Can we group date fields by month in RCE?

I would like to generate a report on monthly/weekly MQLs by business unit or lead source in RCE, but it does not look like I can group the date fields by month or week. I created a field organizer in lead database, but still cannot find a way to syn it to RCE.

How can I accomplish this report?

pastedImage_0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eva_Yu
Level 3

Just want to updated my own question in case others are looking for the same thing. Here is the reply I got from Marketo support:

"Unfortunately, there is not a way to show the values as a month or different measurement other than exact date. This is due to the fact that the values for these fields are measured in a month/day/year format. You can confirm this by looking at a few leads with values for the MQL fields.

In order to achieve the desired results (MQL Month, etc.), you would need to create separate fields and apply values in that format. This is similar to the sent (date), sent (month), sent (quarter), etc. fields in Email Analysis reports."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

you should be able to do so if you edit the field to group it in RCE.

Eva_Yu
Level 3

Hi Josh,

Could you please share a screenshot of where to do that?

Thanks,

Eva

Eva_Yu
Level 3

Just want to updated my own question in case others are looking for the same thing. Here is the reply I got from Marketo support:

"Unfortunately, there is not a way to show the values as a month or different measurement other than exact date. This is due to the fact that the values for these fields are measured in a month/day/year format. You can confirm this by looking at a few leads with values for the MQL fields.

In order to achieve the desired results (MQL Month, etc.), you would need to create separate fields and apply values in that format. This is similar to the sent (date), sent (month), sent (quarter), etc. fields in Email Analysis reports."

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hey Eva,

One way you may be able to capture this is by updating the field grouping sync settings in Admin > Revenue Cycle Analytics:

pastedImage_1.png

Happy reporting!

Rachel