Re: Can we do video tracking?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we do video tracking?

How can we add an interesting moment of watching a video, and can we track how much of the video they watched (started, 50% complete, 100% complete)?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Tara_Petre
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Vidyard!  You can find them in launchpoint.  with a subscription you get access to the reports and analytics so you can track views across players and use progressive scoring for portion of a video watched.

Our contact is Jon Spenceley and he is very knowledgeable about the product.

Hope this helps,

Tara
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jason,

You can also update a video on Vimeo and hyperlink an image or text on embed it on a marketo landing page.
Vimeo has a very good and detailed metrics. And it is free. You will then be able to view how many times to video has been played, stopped, finished etc...

Michael 
Tara_Petre
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Vimeo is free, however, progressive scoring on % of video watched is not a feature available with Vimeo.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I'll be sure to check out these options and post back if/when we implement a solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 on Vidyard. Their Marketo integration is very useful and they are a swell bunch of people. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Tara and Justin! I appreciate you bringing Vidyard into this conversation!

I'm happy to help if I can, Jason. Feel free to drop me a line at jon@vidyard.com and I can set you up with a demo!

Cheers,

- Jon @ Vidyard