SOLVED

Re: Can we continue with same marketo community account in next organization?

Go to solution
Michael_Tucker1
Level 4

That's a great email address Janet Dulsky​...

Michael Tucker
Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Michael Tucker​, I wish I could take credit for the email alias name but all the credit lies with our Customer Care team...because they do truly care!

Ariel_Sasso3
Level 2

Hi Janet, 

I emailed MarketoCares but not have heard back, and I need my new profile merged with my old one. 

I need my email address from asasso1@us.ibm.com merged into my ariel.sasso@automatoninc.com address, with my IBM address profile/content/points from that address to this one. Please let me know what else I need to do 

Thanks 

Michael_Tucker1
Level 4

Hey Ariel, 

Good to hear from you... hope you're well. Yes, you can definitely get your profile merged... I just did this last year. It's more like they transfer your old profile to your new contact information / organization actually. So don't put a lot of activity on your new community account until they do the transfer because that will be overwritten by your old profile. 

Net/net, the only thing that I lost was my points and history of interactions badges on community. They gave me a bulk amount of points to help qualify for future badges, etc. but I don't think that feature is used that much on Jive anyways so it really wasn't a major concern for me. 

Hope that helps, 

Michael Tucker

Michael Tucker
Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Ariel Sasso‌, Jonathan Chen‌ will work with Customer Care to get your profile swap taken care of.

Thank you for reaching out.

Janet

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hello Ariel,

I have sent you an email to your automatoninc.com address regarding the swap. For future reference, account swaps are now done by the domain CustomerCare@Marketo.com. Please reach out if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jon