Re: Can't access some campaigns or programs?

KN
Level 1
Level 1

Can't access some campaigns or programs?

Hello,

I've been trying to clean up our database, looking through old lists and seeing which ones we can delete. However, I've been running into an issue and was wondering if anyone has experienced something similar. When I click on a list/smart list, and go to the "Used By" tab, I'll see something like this:

KN_0-1585603158058.png

However, when I try to click on an email program/smart campaign, sometimes I can't get it to load at all. It'll take me to Marketing Activities but never finishes loading. I've tried to search for the name as well but that turns up empty. The strange thing is, with other programs/campaigns, it'll load just fine. The ones that refuse to load seem to be consistent enough that I suspect it's not just a slow connection. I'll came back days later and those same programs/campaigns will still refuse to load. Does anybody have insights on what could be going on? Do deleted programs ever stay on the "Used By" tab and that's why I can't get some to load? 

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Do you see errors in your browser's F12 Console when it fails?  

This is not an idle question, the Marketo UI can error out when it encounters certain character sequences.

KN
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, I see "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()"

Is there a way to fix it? 

SanfordWhiteman

What's the URL giving that error? We'd need to get into the details.

The errors are also browser-specific in my experience. So swapping Firefox and Chrome when this happens is my first move.

KN
Level 1
Level 1

https://app-sj07.marketo.com/#SC18546B2

I tried switching to Firefox from Chrome but it's doing the same thing. 

SanfordWhiteman

That's a private link on your Marketo instance, so we can't see it. 🙂

Would need to see a detailed network log of the requests that work and those that don't.

Have you confirmed that there are additional F12 Console errors when the campaigns don't load, vs. when they do? (In other words, make sure the errors aren't just background noise.)