SOLVED

Re: Can someone run through a flow again if still in the flow

Go to solution
Christine_Mille
Level 1

Can someone run through a flow again if still in the flow

I'm thinking through building a trigger campaign that would first wait 60 days then send an email but we'll need the lead to be able to qualify for the campaign each time and reset the 60 days.  So say someone is in the 60 day wait step but say on day 24 then re-qualifies  (matches the trigger again) will they re-enter the flow and day count start over? Or will it not re-trigger and enter them back into the flow since they are still in the flow on a wait step?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Someone can be in the same flow twice, yes. You will want to use Remove from Flow to ensure they're not currently waiting, then Request Campaign to send them through again.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman

Someone can be in the same flow twice, yes. You will want to use Remove from Flow to ensure they're not currently waiting, then Request Campaign to send them through again.

Christine_Mille
Level 1

I'm talking about a smart campaign, sorry.  One where it's set to allow them to go through the flow more than once. So they will still be in a wait step, but wondering if they qualify to re-enter the flow based on the trigger will they start the wait count again or not since they are still in the flow. 

SanfordWhiteman

I'm talking about a smart campaign, sorry.

Of course? I'm referring to a Smart Campaign as well.

You can be in the same Flow multiple times. At different points in the Flow based on when you entered, including different Wait steps (and of course the same single Wait step multiple times).

Christine_Mille
Level 1

Oh, interesting. So someone could qualify then re-qualify on day 20 and be in the wait step as day 20 and day 1?

SanfordWhiteman

Yes — and this is something you may want for business purposes, it's up to your particular use case!

Christine_Mille
Level 1

got it.  thank you for the info!