SOLVED

Re: Can someone please help me on how to export a list of all Program from backend

Go to solution
Vishakha_Waghel
Level 2

Can someone please help me on how to export a list of all Program from backend

Hi All,

I am looking to export a CSV file from Marketo backend for all the programs that are present in Marketo frontend. which will include program ID, Name, description, created date, status, channel, workspace, etc.

Can you please share any referenced document or any knowledge you have regarding this.

Thank you,

Vishakha 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Can someone please help me on how to export a list of all Program from backend

Hi Vishaka, I believe you'll need to use the Marketo Rest API to export this information. If you don't have a developer, a Marketo Launchpoint Partner can help you with this.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor

View solution in original post

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You need to use the REST API (Assets » Programs) for this. See https://developer.marketo.com. It's not possible via the Admin UI.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Vishaka, I believe you'll need to use the Marketo Rest API to export this information. If you don't have a developer, a Marketo Launchpoint Partner can help you with this.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You need to use the REST API (Assets » Programs) for this. See https://developer.marketo.com. It's not possible via the Admin UI.

Vishakha_Waghel
Level 2

Thank you so much!

Vishakha_Waghel
Level 2

Thank you!!