SOLVED

Re: Can filter constraints have 'and' filters instead of 'any' of the values listed

Go to solution
Ellie_Boardman-
Level 4

Re: Can filter constraints have 'and' filters instead of 'any' of the values listed

I've just found the info in this lead, is this what you're after?

pastedImage_2.png

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Here's where the URL parameters appear for those that access our LPs with UTM parameters.  Not sure why the the parameters are sometimes contained separately within the "Query Parameters" (like in your case); and other times, appear within the full "Referrer URL" (like I have below).

pastedImage_0.png

Ellie_Boardman-
Level 4

Do you think this info being stored in separate places is impacting the SC I'm trying to run? I've noticed for the same lead, once they've filled in the form on that webpage the 'Referrer URL' is now populated like your example above. Although the link info is populating in the activity log, the SCs (both 'click link' and then 'fills out form') are not displaying any results. I was hoping it was just something simple I hadn't set up correctly in the SC.

pastedImage_0.png

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

While not directly related to the issue here, it looks like you have spaces in your URLs - which should be avoided.

Ellie_Boardman-
Level 4

Thanks for pointing out - I've just checked with the team here and they've advised it's because this example is Bing and the parameter is dynamically generated but have been told Google is fine.