SOLVED

Re: Can Tokens be used in Smart List Filters

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can Tokens be used in Smart List Filters

Can tokens be used in Smart List Filters?

I'm specifically looking to use either the Program or Campaign tokens as a Smart List filter, but a general explanation of this feasibility would also be welcome.

For example:

in the "Member of Program" filter, I would like to use Program is {{program.Name}}.

I know that in some instances, such as in a flow step, the token will not autocomplete with the field drop down when entered, but it will populate correctly at run time (sidebar: if anyone has a good explanation for how that works, that would also be useful). However, if I run a smart campaign after manually entering the program token above, the Smart List will return an error. Is there any way around this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

Hey Rob,

Unfortunately, smartlists do not support this sort of functionality.  I would recommend adding this to the "ideas" section.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Julie_Colwell1
Level 5

Hi Rob,

Do you have the smart campaign running in the program that the token lives in? If you're running that smart campaign outside where the token lives it's going to give you an error. Why are you looking to populate the token in Member of Program filter? Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the Smart List is within the program folder. Note that I am trying to use a standard program token and not a customized "myToken". I attached a screenshot of the program organization.

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

The use case is something along the lines of checking for Leads that are members of the program but meet or don't meet some criteria. For example, in the program but assigned to a particular lead owner.

Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

Hey Rob,

Unfortunately, smartlists do not support this sort of functionality.  I would recommend adding this to the "ideas" section.