Can Sales Insight Score Tab Show all Score fields not just Best Bets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can Sales Insight Score Tab Show all Score fields not just Best Bets

There are three score fields being used:
- Lead Score
- Behavioral Score
- Demographic Score

Stars and flames are currently both set to use Lead Score for Best Bets. This is working out exactly as we want.

However, in the "Score" tab of Sales Insight on each Lead/Contact record, only changes to the Lead Score are being recorded. I assume this is because only Lead Score is used for Best Bets (stars and flames). Is there a way to get the changes in all the score fields to show in the Score tab?

Thanks,
Sheila
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Clinton_Gage3
Level 3

Re: Can Sales Insight Score Tab Show all Score fields not just Best Bets

I don't believe this is something you can customize at this time - it would be a great idea to post.

I am curious as to why you would want to map both values, stars and flames, to the same value. Typically these are two different informing vectors that allow you to position the leads against one another. For instance one is behavior, one is demographics so you can distinguish those that are active and fit your profile versus those who are not active or don't fit the profile, so you can end up with 4 variations to compare who to follow up with first.

In the past, we used individual unit scores to determine MQL but we used "Lead Score" as a Lifetime value that never got reset so we could further distinguish the individual - so comparing someone that had three stars and three flames against each other you could look at the lifetime score to see who was the most engaged.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sheila,

Outside of MSI best bets page you can create a list views on leads and contacts in SFDC and include pretty much all the fields from MSI. The only thing is you wont be able to sort it the way that the best bets does, it uses an algorithm, you would only be able to sort based on one field as per SFDC list view behaviour.

0EM50000000RTbT.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, sorry I jumped the gun a little there. The above doesn't help with making changes to other score fields log in the score tab of the individual lead/contact record
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Clinton and Cathal for responding. 

Clinton, to answer your question on why map both to lead score, this particular company uses a matrix with Demographic and Behavioral scores to determine Lead Priority. They want the reps to pay attention to the Lead Priority. And, they want the stars and urgency to reflect the lead priority, not individual Demographic or Behavioral scores. So I've mapped the Lead Score to have a fixed value based on the lead's priority. This works to ensure that leads with the higher priorities are bubbling up to the Best Bets top. 

But of course, some of the more sophisticated reps want to see what is making up the changes in the lead priority. Hence the request to see the Demographic and Behavioral score changes in the score tab.

Cathal, they do use lead views extensively, but of course it is only going to show what the scores are at the time they are viewing, not how they got to the value.

Thanks again for responding.
Sheila