SOLVED

Re: Can Marketo tell me what email programs or webmail service my subscribers are using? Also is there information on what device they used?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can Marketo tell me what email programs or webmail service my subscribers are using? Also is there information on what device they used?

Trying to figure out what email platforms and devices our subscribers are using. (ie desktop vs tablet vs mobile) (ie outlook vs thunderbird vs gmail)
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can Marketo tell me what email programs or webmail service my subscribers are using? Also is there information on what device they used?

No, its not a feature native to Marketo. You can try appending your links with tracking parameters and utilizing google analytics to drilldown in the audience coming via email by browser/device. Also return path has a campaign monitor tool that tracks device/browser. Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to know this too!
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, its not a feature native to Marketo. You can try appending your links with tracking parameters and utilizing google analytics to drilldown in the audience coming via email by browser/device. Also return path has a campaign monitor tool that tracks device/browser. Hope it helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do wish Marketo would start offering through the software. Maybe somone in Marketo will see this and add it in...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Russel - maybe log this as an idea and we can all like it? Try and get as many as possible.

Tyler's way sounds good but a bit to technical for me 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

I posted in ne ideas.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This was over a year ago so I'm hoping there's been progress. I'd love to find a report on this too. Any luck in 2014?