Re: Can Marketo sync to 2 SFDC instances?

Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Can Marketo sync to 2 SFDC instances?

I've been searching all morning for this and haven't been able to find anything. We have 2 instances of SFDC for our company. There's long and involved reasons for this, but as of right now, we don't have plans to merge them into 1. Can we sync our instance of Marketo to 2 different SFDC instances? Is there any way to do this?

If not, does anyone else have a weird situation like this?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

At this time we can only support a single SFDC integration with your  Marketo subscription.  You might be able to do something clever using the SOAP API and the other instance, to pull in the lead data.
Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Cheryl Chavez​,

Do you know if there is any update on this?

We were recently acquired and have multiple instances, but are looking to consolidate & deduplicate across them!

I saw that it's possible to sync to two different CRMs, but wasn't sure if two instances (SFDC particularly) was yet a possibility?

Geoff_Krajeski1

Also found this more recent discussion, and it seems only possible with middleware at this time: Re: Has anyone integrated multiple SFDC instances to one Marketo?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Geoff,

indeed, with an ETL or middleware, this can be done, but it will have a cost (license, setup, maintenance). But with the free Off the Shelf connector, no it's not.

-Greg

Geoff_Krajeski1

Thanks Grégoire Michel

That's what I found in my searches...

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Did anyone try this? Would love to hear experiences.