Re: Can I roll up programs to other programs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I roll up programs to other programs

If I create a nested Program structure in Marketo will costs and lead acquisition data roll up to the top level program?  If mnot, any suggestions on how to do something like this?

My goal is to create a piece of content and then track lead acquisition for the piece of content across channels.  So in the end I can say for asset X, I generated 10 leads via display, 20 via email, 30 via webinar etc... etc...

2 REPLIES 2
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Jamie, did you ever figure out how to do this? Have been trying to figure out something like this myself as well!

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Jamie,

I do this but not with nested programs.  I create a Program in the Content channel called Parent - Content X.  I use this parent program as a counter but this will never acquire any leads. 

Then I create separate programs for that content in each channel and use that as the acquisition.  I use tags specific to the content to tie them all together to fake "rolling" it up in RCE. 

The only way to next a program inside a program is to use a program inside an engagement program and kinda hijack the statuses but I haven't really thought through how that would even work.