Can I reset a field value after 4 months?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I reset a field value after 4 months?

I have a field that's synced between Salesforce and Marketo, and I need to set up a program that resets that value to False after 4 months. However, at the end of 4 months, I need to check to see if the Lead is now associated with a specific stage in an opportunity or not. How do I set up my smart list for that?

Ex: Lead comes in, field value set to true. 4 months pass, lead has been placed in Stage 9 Opportunity. I do NOT want the lead's field value to be set to false.

Ex: Lead comes in, field value set to true. 4 months pass, lead has never been placed in an Opportunity. I DO want the lead's field value to be set to false.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Can I reset a field value after 4 months?

Sarah,

After the wait step of 4 months, place the "change data value" flow step. For the change data value flow step click "add choice" and this allows you to only run that change data value flow step for particular leads.

Create another separate smart list (ex. Stage 9 Opportunity) with whatever criteria is needed to group together the leads in Stage 9 Opportunity. Back in the change data value flow step, the choice condition is going to be "If member of smart list: lead is in: Stage 9 Opportunity": Do nothing and the Default Option will be to change data value to False.

change data value.png