Re: Can I have multiple "Add to Nurture" campaigns for one nurture program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I have multiple "Add to Nurture" campaigns for one nurture program?

Hi,

I have a nurture program and I would like leads to be added on it based on any of 2 sets of criteria

• New client lead is created (synced from our CRM)
  • Lead clicks a specific link URL in a series of emails

I tried to create one master "Add to Nurture" campaign that encompasses both of these but didn't have the option to use "OR" values. Would it work if I created 2 separate campaigns (one for new leads, the others for link clicks)?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Scott_Daily
Level 3

Hi Laura - you can add both of these triggers to one smart campaign. You don't been the "OR" logic filter because triggers automatically work that way. If you add both triggers to one smart campaign, you will be good to go because a person will go through the flow if any​ are activated.

You can read more here: Define Smart List for Smart Campaign | Trigger - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Hi Laura,

Scott is right. Many of our nurture programs use multiple triggers in the smart campaign. "Data value changes" or "campaign is requested" or "lead is created" are common ones used concurrently. The smart campaign is listening for any of those triggers. The boolean logic is only for filters.