Re: Can I create monthly reports on Marketo and download the reports through REST Api?

Patara_Kulratan
Level 1

Can I create monthly reports on Marketo and download the reports through REST Api?

My goal is to generate monthly reports on total emails sent, total emails clicks, Click through rates, etc in a csv or excel format. I'm wondering if it's possible to create the reports on Marketo website, and use REST API to download them.

I know there is a REST API to download a smart list. However, I don't think the monthly report I want to create can be done with a smart list?

Another way to get the statistics is to download activities through REST API and do my own calculation. However, if we can create the report and download it directly, I think that's a better way.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Can I create monthly reports on Marketo and download the reports through REST Api?

Nope, there's no API-based access to the type of reports you create in the UI (no Reporting API).

Alex_Venus
Level 2

It doesn't sound like you require any metric that's not already in Marketo's default email performance report. Just set up a subscription for this - unless there are additional caveats to your requirement?

Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

No there is no such API. What I would suggest is to schedule the report to a specific email address and acess that file through API from that inbox.

Hope this will help.

Patara_Kulratan
Level 1

Got it. Thanks for the information