Re: Campaigns in 'Off' Engagement Prog

Shelly_Wilson
Level 3

Campaigns in 'Off' Engagement Prog

Looking around here I can see that if I need to pause an engagement programme, the best thing to do is turn it off, and then switch it back on when I'm ready for the cadences to resume. (Example, next week we've a number of live events so folks in engagement programme will be getting lots of reminders emails about those. Don't want nurture emails to get lost in the noise, or annoy folks). BUT when I switch off, will my campaigns that add members to the nurture program continue to do so...and just kind of queue them until I turn Engagement back on? I have a number of trigger campaigns based on registration for the events I mentioned. Ideally they will continue to move people to the nurture after registration, even if Engagement is paused.

Can anyone confirm campaign behaviour when Engagement is switched to 'off'?

2 REPLIES 2
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Shelly Wilson​ - Yes - the campaigns which add leads to engagement program will still add the members to engagement program. However, it won't react until you switch on the engagement program back. Leads can be added as members to switched off engagement programs.

Shelly_Wilson
Level 3

Super duper! Thanks!