SOLVED

Campaign using Go To Webinar integration - can I use two landing pages?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Campaign using Go To Webinar integration - can I use two landing pages?

I have a webinar campaign that I'd like to send out to our distribution list. The campaign contains a landing page that syncs with Go To Webinar. This is pretty straightforward

I also have a Google+ circle I'd like to mail, which will include a link to the same webinar. 

I'd like to measure how many people register from the Google+ circle specifically. 

What is the best way to do this? I thought that maybe I should create two different landing pages, both synced with the same GTW webinar. That way I'd be able to create smartlist based on the people from the circle who use the one specific landing page? Is there a better way to do this? If this is actually the best way to do it - will I mess up my webinar with registrations coming from two different landing pages? 

Deirdre
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Campaign using Go To Webinar integration - can I use two landing pages?

Hey Deirdre,

You can set up two separate landing pages if you wish, and then house them under the same event.  As logn as you're using the program status from the same event to set them to registered, then there should be no issues involved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Campaign using Go To Webinar integration - can I use two landing pages?

Hey Deirdre,

You can set up two separate landing pages if you wish, and then house them under the same event.  As logn as you're using the program status from the same event to set them to registered, then there should be no issues involved.