Re: Campaign Queue is backing up and not processing

Broderick_Klem1
Level 4

Campaign Queue is backing up and not processing

Is anyone else having issues with their campaign queue recently (past 2 days)? Several months ago we used to have major issues with our queue and we finally learned that we had far too many triggered smart campaigns (would have been great if someone from Marketo had informed us there was a limit), but we fixed that, transitioned everything to batch campaigns and it's been smooth sailing ever since. However, 2 days ago, our batch campaigns just stopped working and kept piling up in the campaign queue (had about 80 of them in there, with over 100,000 leads across all of them). This happened with no changes being made on our part that we know of. We escalated the issue with marketo support and they were baffled, but eventually told us that there were 2 campaigns that marketo was "stuck" on (sort of in a loop because it couldn't process them for some reason). We aborted those campaigns and the queue cleared up overnight. Then this morning around 6am it started backing up again and we're back at the same problem.

Anyone have similar issues or having similar issues and solved them? What was the solution? We're working with support as well, but they're still lost as well.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Ann_Latham
Level 2

Dozens of my campaigns have been stuck for days. I submitted a case on Monday and nothing has happened. Very frustrating!

Broderick_Klem1
Level 4

We had to escalate it all the way up to p1, but they were never able to help us beyond telling us which ones seemed to be the primary culprits. We aborted those campaigns to get them out of the queue and our queue cleared up (as I stated above). The next morning when the queue backed up again we escalated again and then randomly the queue started processing and went away. Support still isn't sure what happened.

I would advise aborting all the campaigns stuck in the queue and restarting them, hopefully that will fix your issue.

Ann_Latham
Level 2

I've been trying to get support help, but only one initial replay and that's it. I've escalated to the manager 3 times and no response. I've tried turning on and off triggers and that doesn't help. One lead took 24 hours to fire an interesting moment. It's

I'll escalate to P1 and see if that helps.