SOLVED

Re: Calendar Token One Hour Off in .ics Outlook File

Go to solution
ChelseaBarnes
Level 2

Calendar Token One Hour Off in .ics Outlook File

Hi,

I've sent many webinar invites using the calendar file token and have never had a problem with time being off when downloading the .ics file in Outlook. Today I tried sending one for a webinar for next week Wednesday for 12-12:45pm CDT but its showing up at 1-1:45pm in Outlook. I've checked my admin location settings in Marketo at it reflects CDT. Does anyone have any troubleshooting tips?

Thank you!

Chelsea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChelseaBarnes
Level 2

Hi,

Thank you for replying back to my post - a colleague was able to help me troubleshoot. I think it had something to do with a cloned token that I updated. I was seeing a different time than he was for some reason. He updated it on his end and it somehow resolved the issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please show the setup for the Calendar token (screenshot) and then attach the actual ICS file to the thread.

ChelseaBarnes
Level 2

Hi,

Thank you for replying back to my post - a colleague was able to help me troubleshoot. I think it had something to do with a cloned token that I updated. I was seeing a different time than he was for some reason. He updated it on his end and it somehow resolved the issue.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

OK, wonder what it was, since the ICS stores UTC time.