SOLVED

Calendar - Subscription SMB-Standard

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Calendar - Subscription SMB-Standard

What subscription is SMB-Standard? I'm looking at what comes with each subcription (calendar) and I can't match SMB-Standard to any current subscription name.

Is this a version of Standard?
Does it come with Calendar?

The question is raised because I don't see calandar in the instance. So SMB-Standard must be something different than the versions I see on the Marketo site - Spark, Standard ect...
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tara_Petre
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Re: Calendar - Subscription SMB-Standard

Hi Jessica,

The calendar is included in Standard (same as SMB Standard) but you have to let your rep know what users should be issued a calendar seat.  If your team is larger than 5 users, additional seats may need to be purchased.

0EM50000000SnJ1.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Tara_Petre
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Hi Jessica,

The calendar is included in Standard (same as SMB Standard) but you have to let your rep know what users should be issued a calendar seat.  If your team is larger than 5 users, additional seats may need to be purchased.

0EM50000000SnJ1.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you and thanks for telling me it has to be requested.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Jessica, if you're an admin you should be able to delegate the calendar seats yourself. Just go into Admin, Users & Roles, select a person, and then click Issue License at the top. If you have any of the 5 licenses remaining, you can delegate one to the user at that time. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks, I can't delgete right now because the instance does not have the feature. I'll connect with the rep to get it added.