Calculation of Conversion Rate - Success Path Analyer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calculation of Conversion Rate - Success Path Analyer

In simple terms, how is the conversion rate in the Success Path Analyzer calculated? I have looked everywhere for a definition but can't find one anywhere.

Is this?

A) a waterfall analysis where there conversions reflect all the previous stages? For example, all Opptys are part of MQLs and all MQLs are part of Net New created during the period (Here, the Inquiry would be the Cohort).

OR

B) A flow report where the stages are independent? This is not as valuable.

Really looking for A so would love any suggestions assuming the Analyzer is B functionality.

Other Support Articles

What is the definition of the conversion rate in the success path analyzer?

Using the Success Path Analyzer - Marketo Docs - Product Docs - Would be great if Marketo updated this article to include the definition of the conversion rate.

WaterfallAnalzer.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Calculation of Conversion Rate - Success Path Analyer

Hi Jeff,

This line "Click Conv % to graph the conversion rate from this to the next stage" from Using the Success Path Analyzer - Marketo Docs - Product Docs​ seems to imply that the conversion is from one stage to the next, hence it is my understanding it is B.

I wonder if a custom Lead Flow report - filtering only the stages you want to see in RCA - would achieve A.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Calculation of Conversion Rate - Success Path Analyer

Isn't it just

Outflow/Total Balance this Month

?

There was an article that described this a long time ago. I did not copy that formula, sorry.