Cadence Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cadence Report

Hi All,

Is there anyway to generate a bespoke report to see how many emails each contact has recieved for the whole year.

Thanks in advance.

Chris
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cadence Report

Hi Chris,

Are you using RCE? If so, you could create an Email Analysis report with dimensions (yellow dot) of "Full Name" and "Sent (Quarter)" along with the "Sent" metric (blue dot). That would give you a pretty straightforward report, showing you the leads and how many emails they were sent in each quarter.

Hope that helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chris,

Can you please elaborate on how you're planning to use this report?  I ask because there would be too much data in this report for someone to look at, unless you filter on specific leads or companies.

TJ
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TJ - Your right the data would be simply overwhelming. I was trying to investigate if some of the leads where being exposed too many emails.

@Bill - Yes we are using RCE but not to its full potential will look into that and let you know if any success.

Thanks you guys.

Regards,

Chris
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chris - Would it be better to prevent leads getting too many emails instead of looking at the stats after the fact?  We have a feature to set communication limits (http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LAoDCAW).  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

TJ