SOLVED

Re: CTA button on iphone is huge, help?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

CTA button on iphone is huge, help?

I have a CTA button on a series of emails I'm working on right now that appear to be rendering *huge* when viewed on an iPhone. Any idea how I could potentially get it to behave? I've attached an image as well as the code to one of the emails to this post.

Thanks all,

-Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Alex

I have examined the code. The button is appearing huge because you have given width 100%, which is not necessary. The button in actual is an image and it will render according to the image width automatically. Try removing Width=100% from the code and I'm sure it'll render fine. Attaching screenshot for your reference.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Do you have a web dev that can help?

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Alex

I have examined the code. The button is appearing huge because you have given width 100%, which is not necessary. The button in actual is an image and it will render according to the image width automatically. Try removing Width=100% from the code and I'm sure it'll render fine. Attaching screenshot for your reference.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok,

Thank you! Looks like I had a class left over in there from a different email I'd been working on. That's what I get for reusing templates. Looks great now.

Best,

-Alex