Bulk API - Consistent "System Error"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bulk API - Consistent "System Error"

I have been having some success with the Bulk API extracting leads up to this point, I can create/queue/extract (some) jobs. However, recently I have consistently been getting the "System Error" error message with no other details. Is there anything that I can do to try to resolve this?

21 REPLIES 21
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Bulk API - Consistent "System Error"

Is it a with a 611 code error message?  If so, you should open a Support ticket.  You shouldn't be receiving those.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No the code that I am getting is a 200 response status code, which is also what has me really confused.

<Response [200]>

{"requestId":"<ID>","result":[{"exportId":"<ID>","format":"CSV","status":"Failed","createdAt":"2017-06-21T15:23:53Z","queuedAt":"2017-06-21T15:23:53Z","startedAt":"2017-06-21T15:24:35Z","finishedAt":"2017-06-21T15:24:52Z","errorMsg":"System Error"}],"success":true}

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Hm, you should still make a ticket for it.  That exception is not being handled correctly.

Matthew_Aeschba
Level 1

I am having this issue as well, please let me know if you discover a resolution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a response on my support ticket. Apparently there is a bug with the Marketo API that should be fixed at some point tonight and should be working better tomorrow. You might want to open up a ticket as well in case your problem is in any way different.

Matthew_Aeschba
Level 1

Thanks for replying Dan, I'll try again tomorrow and post here if resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No dice for me, still getting the system error even after the patch was applied. I just responded on my ticket to see what else might be causing the issue.

Any luck for you?

Matthew_Aeschba
Level 1

I'm still getting the error too. I'm going to open up a support ticket.

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

I can confirm we are investigating it.  I'm able to reproduce as well.