Build a Model to Develop Ideal Sales-qualified Leads

mikemadden
Marketo Employee

Build a Model to Develop Ideal Sales-qualified Leads

Hello Marketing Nation,

I am honored to be a presenter at this year’s Adobe Summit, which has gone digital for the first time ever! I’m so proud to work for a company that can move fast and create an unforgettable online Summit experience.

In today's marketing world, you can capture people's online behavior — the pages they visit, emails they click, content they download, firmographic information, and job title — including their behavior outside of your own website. The trouble comes when you have to take all this data and turn it into qualified leads. Find out how to generate perfect sales leads and leave your sellers singing you high praises.

Here's what you'll learn in my session:

• How to use all the information that you have to develop and send sales the right lead.
  • Which scoring mechanisms need to be in place to drive demand, build pipeline, and hit revenue targets.

Session Details:

Title - Build a Model to Develop Ideal Sales-qualified Leads

Link - https://www.adobe.com/summit/2020/build-a-model-to-develop-ideal-sales-qualified-leads.html

I hope you find this session helpful! Please reach out if you have any questions.

Mike