Blank MQL's Being Fast Tracked

Tara_Rowe
Level 5

Blank MQL's Being Fast Tracked

Hello,

In need of some help. This morning I came into my inbox flooded with 54 MQL's that are blank. There is no Lead: sync for us to view who it is. We do not have the anonymous filter in our Lead Lifecycle, we did make a change to our scoring in the MQL but other than that no other changes. Is this from the Scoring change and if so why are they all blank, how do we find out who they are?

pastedImage_0.png

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blank MQL's Being Fast Tracked

What was the change that you made?

Tara_Rowe
Level 5

We dropped the score for MQL's, that was the only change that was made.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Tara,

you can go to the smart campaign that has sent this email and look at the result log. It will give the lists of leads who were processed through the campaign. Then you will need to look at them and understand, based on the campaign conditions, how and why they have been processed by the smart campaign and what could be the problem.

-Greg

Tara_Rowe
Level 5

The campaign is our lead Lifecycle for MQL's. I suspect it has to do with the scoring, I made a change by adding in trigger "Lead is Created" after reviewing some posts regarding the anonymous filter, but they are still coming through.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Tara,

The trigger "lead is created" would not change anything and could even make it worse. Remember the logic between triggers is always OR.

Remove it and add a "lead was created" FILTER.

-Greg

Tara_Rowe
Level 5

Thank you, I have made the correction. I found the list of blank MQL's there is not name associated to them, I will have to search by Lead ID and see if I can find more information.