SOLVED

Blacklist

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blacklist

I am trying to blacklist all of my competitors. I have been able to create a smart list to find all of the competitors in my database, but unable to blacklist them. 

I read the article, https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000Kypm, about finding your competitors. But, no luck. In the article, it says to the necessarys steps are to find your competitors in the triggers, "Data value changes". Which I do not have. 

Also, find changed data value and set blacklist to true. I do not have that option available either.

Does anyone have any advice about what I can do? Or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!!! 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blacklist

It sounds like you may have created a smart list, rather than a smart campaign or are in the smart list tab of the smart campaign.  You should have a smart list, flow, schedule and results tabs if it is a smart campaign.  You would set up the trigger in the smart list tab of the smart campaign.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds like you may have created a smart list, rather than a smart campaign or are in the smart list tab of the smart campaign.  You should have a smart list, flow, schedule and results tabs if it is a smart campaign.  You would set up the trigger in the smart list tab of the smart campaign.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Got it