Bizzabo - Marketo Integration?

Malay_Chakrabo1
Level 2

Bizzabo - Marketo Integration?

Hi all,

I wanted to check if anyone has previously done any Bizzabo(Event Management platform) - Marketo integration using Zappier?

I'm trying to push any new registrations from Bizzabo to Marketo and need some help in setting this up.

Any help would be highly valuable.

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 11.30.54 AM.png

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Bizzabo - Marketo Integration?

You haven't described what is not working in this setup. Also, be very aware of API limits when using apps like this.

Malay_Chakrabo1
Level 2

Hi Sanford,

Thanks for taking the time out! The API limit might not be of an issue as I see very minimal consumption as of yet.

Also when I'm testing the ZAP, the records are flowing into Marketo, however, when I'm trying to register in the Bizzabo landing page the API is not triggering the data flow to Marketo.

Thanks

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

So isn't that a question for Bizzabo? The Bizzabo Zap has to be able to pick up the registration before it can relay to the Marketo Zap.

Thanks for taking the time out! The API limit might not be of an issue as I see very minimal consumption as of yet.

Depends on the size of your events. Also, from a malicious standpoint, your event reg page becomes an implicit DoS vector.