Birthday Campaign

Dena_LeBlanc
Level 1

Birthday Campaign

Hello,

I have set a birthday email as directed with the two smart campaigns and the wait steps. But as soon as I run the second one, the emails send right away and don't deploy for the wait campaigns as directed, or on the right day. I am only testing with two of my own emails with different dates just to make sure.

Can anyone help?

7 REPLIES 7
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Birthday Campaign

Dena,

Please move this discussion to Products​ for a more prompt response.

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

Hi Dena, have you looked into the instructions written out on the following page?

Sending a Birthday Message

If you've been following those instructions, it would help to see your Smart List/Flow Steps for each of the campaigns.

EDIT: I noticed that you wrote a comment on that post. As I said, it would help to see your Smart List/Flow Steps for each of your campaigns.

Dena_LeBlanc
Level 1

pastedImage_0.png

Is this what you would need to see? My smart list is just my own emails as I am testting.

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

Your token should be {{lead.Birthday}} rather than {{leads.Birthday}}, so this may be what is causing the problem for you. A few other things to consider:

How is your Campaign Schedule setup? Do you have a scheduled recurrence for every day prior to 5PM PDT? Do you have the qualification rules to run the person through the campaign flow once every 12 months?

Dena_LeBlanc
Level 1

Hi Bryan, when I did lead.Birthday I was getting and error. I found it to change to leads on a community board and that was the only way I could launch at all.

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

That is a bit odd. What is the field type for your Birthdays field?

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

I just did a test on my end utilizing a My.token set for today at 3PM CDT, and the email just sent, so I am thinking the token syntax is what caused your issue.