Re: Best webinar integrations with Marketo

Jennifer_Bishop
Level 2

Best webinar integrations with Marketo

We are looking into webinar options to integrate with Marketo.  Currently we use GoToWebinar but are having issues with it not recognizing webcasts as opposed to live events.  Another problem is we were hoping for the option to switch from a live event to pre-recorded if someone has already registered, which you cannot do with GoToWebinar.  We preferably would like to use something that seamlessly integrates with Marketo, as opposed to using webhooks.

Interested to see what everyone uses, and what your experiences have been.  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I find the ON24 integration to be the best out-of-the-box.

Jonathan_Blumen
Level 1

I think GTW, Zoom, and On24 are your best options, but really depends on your price point, the features you need, the other tools in your tech stack, and your level of expertise in the org.

Everyone I've talked to that uses On24 loves it, but I think the primary drawback is price point.

I've only used GTW and Zoom. Our company just switched to Zoom for video conferencing in general so we're scoping it out for webinars. In general, feels much more modern and user friendly.

Interested to know what you settle on!